Privacy is very important and I want you to feel confident in providing me with any personal information and have faith in the fact that I will handle it with the appropriate level of care and security. This notice applies to all information and data collected via my website (www.seedat.me) and offline.
Please read this policy carefully and please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about my privacy practices.
Who I am?
My name is Aadil Seedat, and I am the owner of this website (seedat.me). All information you share on this site will be seen my me, and only me.
What information do I collect?
- I collect data when a user uses my services, completes a contact form, and requests a free website audit.
- I collect names, email address, telephones numbers, organisation and job role.
- I do not collect data from third parties.
How do I use personal information?
- Personalisation of content, business information or user experience
- Delivering marketing and events communication
- Providing goods and services
What legal basis do I have for processing your personal data?
- legitimate interests
Each individual has the option to withdraw and manage their consent for me to process and handle their information.
To do so please contact me and I will be happy to adjust my use of your data.
When do I share personal data?
I do not share your personal or private data with any third parties.
Where do I store and process personal data?
I only store data electronically and in all password protected documents both offline and in the cloud.
Your data will never be shared with anyone and there not with anyone outside of the European Union.
How do I secure personal data?
My data security measures include:
- Locking all computers away in a secure place when not in use.
- Locking all external hard drives away in the same secure place when not in use.
- All data is backed up regularly and also stored securely in the cloud to ensure business continuity.
How long do I keep your personal data for?
I will securely hold your data for as long as you may have an interest in my services or if you are a client then for as long as you have business dealings with me. Once you do not fall into either category then I will dispose of your data securely by deleting fully from all of our electronic storage methods mentioned previously.
Your rights in relation to personal data
As part of my compliance with GDPR you have the following rights:
- access to personal information
- correction and deletion
- withdrawal of consent (if processing data on condition of consent)
- data portability
- restriction of processing and objection
- lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
How to contact me?
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about my privacy practices.
Linking to other websites / third party content
Any links to external sites and resources from my website are not endorsements and I take no responsibility for the content or the information contained within them.